Castle Castle

classic, but...

this needs a remake. it's realy interesting to see how your stile has come from this to one of the best animaters on ng. you can still see the cool frame by frame style on the climbing sequence, and the blood splatter effects, but tbh the castle series deserves a better fist part please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, remake FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REMAKE!!!!!!

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

great

i love the comic and love this, the mouth animations realy looked smooth. the overall animation was a bit too motion tweeny, but the rest of it easily mad up for it. but i need to disagree with you on the invader zim subject - if Vasquez got the creative freedom he wanted and was transfered to MTV like the production team asked then zim would still be a running decent show.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

one of the best movies on the internet

i still can't get how you managed to keep the load time down so much. the start was a bit of a rip off of monty python holy grail, but the rest is original, random and pissing funny.

ROBOTECH episode 10 ROBOTECH episode 10

cool

soulful, but there was hardly in the enitre story we got no time to relate to the characters, like lisa still being the main charater got only one line and I don't think rick got any, you had alot of interesting ideas to work on, but did nothing to them. this is all a big complecated way of saying I WANT ANNOTHER SEASON!!!!!!!!!!
(oh and soma 888 can't spell Sohma)

Full Numa Alchemist Full Numa Alchemist

awsome

dude, that was amasing. the moments in the music realy went with the vis. and don't get yourself down on the lip-sin it's just as good as jap-english dubbing.

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

heehehe true.

cool it made me jump but i think the old lady was creepier than the hobo dude

A Walk in Town A Walk in Town

woah

I loved the frame by frame animatoin! You used tweening sparingley and to good efect, you have true talent . And also the cliff hanger bit at the end (was that a matrix referance?) made us want more!

"From my Room" "From my Room"

good!

very good, u took a lot of inspiration from poltergiest didn't u?
it creeped me out. the only thing that let it down was the low framerate.

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

keep it up

sick, gross, and mentally disturbing, keep it up david!

"Stripped" - VHS "Stripped" - VHS

f***ing halarious

one of the funniest thing i've seen on newgrounds!!